Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Artsy Wednesday: Flowers!

The theme for this week's Artsy Wednesday blogger challenge is flowers. I wanted to do a very feminine, "shabby chic" sort of manicure, and I think I achieved that!

Over a basecoat of Milani White on the Spot,  I added splotches of China Glaze Ruby Slippers and painted tiny leaves with Wet n Wild Undercover Graffiti. I let this dry thoroughly, and then added the black detailing with a Kiss black nail art pen. This was actually a really easy manicure to do! I love the result.. this week's theme was really fun! What do you think of it?
Make sure to check out the floral creations of the other bloggers who participate in Artsy Wednesday!


Thank you so much for reading! 
All the best, 
Jessica 

Disclosure: I purchased all mentioned products myself. :o)

13 comments:

  1. Very cute, and I agree, well done :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! It looks so complex, like it took ages to do! (Did it?) I love your freehanding, it's really good :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty! I've been wanting to do a rose on white manicure for quite a while. I think that you've given me the push to try it out next week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is very betsey johnsonish :)) I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty. I've been wanting to do a rose on white mani for some time. I think you've actually inspired me to do it sooner than later.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks great, I'll have to get one of those pens, your lines are so clear! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cutest Flowers ever!!! (: Loving them <33 I also did a flower design recently, you can find it here http://sgnails.blogspot.com.au/2012/04/dotting-tools-are-here.html Hope you like it!! Hopefully I'm as good as you one day!! Your lines are so neat, tidy and clear!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. it doesn't look easy! there is a lot of detail to me! gorgeous xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. These flowers are sooooooo CUTE! I'm going to try that one day!

    I'm a new follower and I do nail art myself. I hope you can check it out: http://nailartcouture.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  10. So cute! And it seems super doable. I'm gonna put it on my Pinterest board so I remember to try it. Love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your feedback! No spam please :)

ShareThis