Sunday, April 29, 2012

Welcome everybody from F Yeah Nail Art!

I was lucky enough to get featured on F*** Yeah Nail Art today, and I see that a lot of people are making their way over from there! Thanks so much for checking out my blog, if you click the "nail art" category you'll see a lot of other designs I've done. Follow me on GFC, e-mail, or stick around some other way because I post nail art at least once a week, plus a ton of other stuff.. Thank you!! :o)

Dot and Elmer aren't super interested in whether you read my blog or not.. but I am!! 

4 comments:

  1. I have a dog named Elmer too. Elmer Pug. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cute!! Its such a good name for a pup!

      Delete
  2. Too cute! Glad I'm not the only one who spoils my dogs and let's them sleep on the couch! It's about time they found one of the best blogs ever over at F-yeah!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your feedback! No spam please :)

ShareThis