Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Dead Sea Premier Milk Cleanser

I have very fickle skin. It is generally very dry, but I still get blackheads and have occasional, random breakouts despite the fact that I haven't been a teenager for the better part of a decade. It is hard for me to find a product that addresses all of my skin concerns. I'm happy to say that I found such a product in Dead Sea Premier's Milk Cleanser.
Premierdeadsea.com
I was a little hesitant after reading the instructions- this is a waterless cleanser! You spread it on your face and then wipe it off with cotton balls or tissue. This seemed a little foreign to me, but I put my hesitations aside and gave it a shot, and I am so happy I did. All of the blackheads on my nose and the rest of my face were totally gone after using this for just two days. It leaves my skin feeling really supple and moisturized, but surprisingly residue-free. It really comes off completely with a few gentle swipes of a cotton ball. Since I started using it each night a few weeks ago, my skin has gotten so much clearer. It is honestly the best my skin has looked since before I was a teenager, and I have completely ditched the foundation.. because I have nothing to hide! No blemishes or dry patches..This is a real boon now that its almost Summertime! A little dusting of translucent powder just for shine control and I'm ready to go in the morning. This milk cleanser also removes all traces of makeup.. mascara, eyeliner, you name it. I'm really happy with this product. If you have fickle, sensitive, dry skin like mine I really encourage you to try it. You can find it at www.premierdeadsea.com .
Thank you so much for reading!
All the best,
Jessica
P.S- You can "Like" Dead Sea Premier on Facebook and hit the "welcome" tab for a 25% off coupon! https://www.facebook.com/PremierDeadSeaUSA

Disclosure: This product was provided to me by the manufacturer or their PR for review. As always, I am committed to giving you my honest opinion!

5 comments:

  1. Man, I would love to try this but $39.99 for a cleanser is hella expensive!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It isn't cheap, for sure. I was lucky enough to have it sent to me for review but I'm going to save my pennies and nickels up because I am definitely going to re-purchase it when I run out. Its that good! Its really worked wonders for me.

      Delete
  2. I've heard such amazing things about Dead Sea products, but recently I stumbled across the political controversy surrounding their production, and I can't bring myself to use them without feeling really guilty... which is a pity, since they sound so awesome! :(

    Ahava is the main target of the boycotts, but I think it applies to all Dead Sea products since they're all produced by Israeli companies: http://www.stolenbeauty.org

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Michelle, I was really concerned when I saw this comment and I went and did some reading on the website you mentioned. As I understand it, Ahava is being boycotted because while they say their products are made in Israel, the website claims their manufacturing plant is actually illegally located in a Palestinean-occupied part of the West Bank. Dead Sea Premier isn't included or mentioned in the boycott, their products are all made in Israel, and they are a part of the Manufacturer's Association of Israel. As far as I can tell from my reading they aren't involved whatsoever in the activities that Stolenbeauty.org is protesting against. Thanks for bringing this issue to my attention, I'm definitely going to keep it on my radar!
      xoxo -Jess

      Delete
    2. Oh good, that makes me feel a lot better :)

      Delete

Thanks for your feedback! No spam please :)

ShareThis