Saturday, May 12, 2012

Deborah Lippmann Ray of Light

I have a real problem with Deborah Lippmann nail polishes. The problem is that I want to buy them all.
Deborah Lippmann, a celebrity manicurist (and Jazz singer!) is the lady behind the eponymous line of gorgeous polishes. Every time I buy one, it becomes my new favorite polish.. that is until I get another DL.
Today we have Ray of Light, one of the newest colors in the line.

Ray of light is a deep, blue/purple jelly packed full of iridescent, shimmery flakies. The flakies shift from green to red to gold and everything in between. This is a lovely, multi-dimensional polish. Besides the beautiful effect from the flakies, I also really love the "squishy" finish of the purple polish. The formula was great- smooth, even, and ready-to-go in two coats. 
Ray of Light is a lovely addition to the Deborah Lippmann line, and certainly my new favorite.. that is until I get my hands on another one! 
Thank you so much for reading! 
All the best, 
Jessica

Disclosure: I purchased this polish myself for review :o)

5 comments:

  1. it's freaking beautiful! i "only" own the Edge of Glory set...and i'm hooked. when i see your DL swatches, i drool! thanks for sharing. adding another to my lemming list :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, just a little hello to say i popped over from rachaels blog from island girl insights x x

    I'm a new follower

    charlotelizabeth.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. IN LOVE!! This and the Edge of set are the only ones of hers on my wish list right now. You just reminded me why! So pretty!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your feedback! No spam please :)

ShareThis