Saturday, May 5, 2012

Indie Polish Spotlight! All that Glitters Hole Hearted

Its no secret that I'm a little obsessed with Indie nail polish.. The offerings found by independent polish makers are just so lovely and unique compared to a lot of what you find in stores. Today I have a really fun polish to show you, Hole Hearted by All That Glitters.
Hole Hearted is made up of small and medium black hexagonal glitter and large white heart-shaped glitter. Its a nice polish to use as a topper for all sorts of colors, here it is shown over The Nail Junkie's Daffodil Yellow. I put a matte topcoat on this manicure but it looks great shiny, too. I love collecting unique topcoats, they really multiply manicure possibilities!
What do you think of this polish?
Thank you so much for reading!
All the best,
Jessica

Disclosure: I purchased this polish myself for review :o)

8 comments:

  1. Oh hai chunky black hex and white heart glitter...you look fabulous mattified.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this! Might have to go purchase it! :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks really cute, loving the little hearts ^_^ Xoxo, Christine♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. aww this would be great for valentines day x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi. I nominated you for the Versatile Blogger Award. You can see my post on my blog. Congrats and I love love love your work!!

    http://datyorkloves.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your feedback! No spam please :)

ShareThis