Friday, May 4, 2012

May the Fourth Be With You - Star Wars Nail Art

Today is May the 4th.. Star Wars Day! I thought I'd do some quick nail art just for fun- Hope you like it! 
From left to right thats a Jawa, R2D2, C3PO, and Jabba the Hut! I used Milani White on the Spot, my recently indispensable Migi Nail Art Pens, Sinful Colors Nirvana, Barielle Granite Glitter, Sinful Colors Envy, and Sinful Colors Let's Meet.
What do you think?
Thanks so much for reading! 
All the best, 
Jessica

Disclosure: Some products mentioned were provided by the Manufacturer or their PR for review, others were purchased by me. As always, I am committed to giving you my honest opinion! :o)

11 comments:

  1. Awesome! So cool. Thanks for the giggle.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute!! You did a great job!! What was on your thumb?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Omg I love it!! So do those migi pens work well for nail art? Seems like it might be easier to "draw" with them...

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL, goofy name and cool nail art - right up my alley :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sooo freakin' cool! Yesterday was the first time I heard of May the 4th be with you, and I literally LOL'd! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. You're so geeky LOL
    I LOVE IT!! It's SOOOOOOOOOOO cool and unique!!! Brilliant!!

    Btw - I gave you the Kreative Blogger Award in my recent post, if you're interested :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Did Alex have something to do with this?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute! Good job on the art!! xo E

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your feedback! No spam please :)

ShareThis