Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Artsy Wednesday: Dots!

This week's Artsy Wednesday challenge was to create a manicure using only dotting tools for decoration. I kept it quite simple, but I'm really happy with the result!

 I made a little pyramid of dots using Maybelline Denim Dash over a base of Color Club Blue Ming at the base of each nail. I love this look, and will definitely re-create it again with other colors. What do you think of this manicure? Be sure to check out the dot manicures from the other ladies participating in Artsy Wednesday!

Thank you so much for reading! 
All the best, 
Jessica

Disclosure: I purchased all mentioned products myself

21 comments:

  1. You should be - it's so gorgeous in all it's simplicity - and it matches your blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. very pretty, I like it! At first glance I thought those were small rhinestones :) I love dotting, I should do more of it myself

    ReplyDelete
  3. ah this is v elegant! i love it! i'm gonna steal ur idea and do a mani like this soon i think ;P xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks completely fabulous - very talented! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I Love that Color Club polish!!!! so beautiful!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very simply and classy. I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very chic & fashion forward ..love

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is very girly and chic, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very simple and elegant. A great dotting tool technique!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love this combo and design! What did you use to make such tiny delicate dots? Is it just a very small dotting tool?

    I nominated you for the Versatile Blogger award :) Check it out here...
    http://mybeautyscraps.blogspot.com/2012/07/versatile-blogger-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  11. I just got Blue Ming in my Birchbox, it looks way better on than in the bottle!! Super cute design, simple yet chic!

    www.elizabethmaycelovelifebeauty.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love this! such a cute design.

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is mesmerizing! It looks so simple to do, and not having the time or the patience to do more complicated designs.. I think I'll give this a go!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your feedback! No spam please :)

ShareThis