Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Artsy Wednesday: Music Nail Art!

This weeks Artsy Wednesday challenge was to create a manicure inspired by music. Mine is pretty basic.. I painted music on my nails! I love the look, though. I think black and white manicures can be very mod and interesting! 
I painted my nails with Andrea's Choice nail polish in Reverso, then added a coat of Essie Matte About You. Then, using a black Micron pen, I drew the music! 
What do you think?
Be sure to check out the other musical manicures from the ladies participating in Artsy Wednesday! 

Thank you so much for reading! 
All the best, 
Jessica

Disclosure: I purchased all mentioned products myself.

18 comments:

  1. I love black and white manis :) This is very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful, and your notes look like they should, I love this one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, this is so good- I'm so impressed! I really need to get a black nail art pen! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. looks good ;)
    I tried something simillar once - but they didn't looked as good as yours ;)
    -new post at my blog ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love black and white together- my all-time fave nail color combo. Very cool!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Black and white and lively all over :) Reverso is gorg! How did u like the formula? I received Somersault and was quite impressed with the quality...I'm in love with the bottke, it's heavy and amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This looks so good! I'm always messing on with my nails so this gives me something to try out!

    Hope you're having a good week, and if you get chance, have a look at my blog. I found you through Bbloggers Unite and I'm Rachel, your newest follower :)

    http://thepositivefear.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice work.....must have a steady hand!!

    found you via the BBU bloghop....come on over and say hello sometime x

    http://toxylicious.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. You're lines are very straight! I like black and white manicure too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Looks awesome!
    Btw I like your name :-)

    The Lovelorn

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is so adorable! I may need to recreate! Following from the BBU HOP!

    www.atthepinkofperfection.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. unreal, just unreal.. curse my unsteady hands!
    found you via BBU blog hop :-)
    lascenedelamode.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your feedback! No spam please :)

ShareThis