Friday, July 27, 2012

Glitter Galore with Pudding Lane from the Nails Inc. Sprinkles Collection!

I'm all about glitter, and I am so excited about The Sprinkles Collection from Nails Inc.! Featuring four polishes jam packed with glitter, this confection-inspired collection is sweet as can be. Today I'd like to share with you Pudding Lane, a gorgeous blue polish filled with navy blue and gold "Sprinkles"!
The glitter in this polish is so dense! It was really easy to get a good even coat of it on the nail. The formula was a breeze to apply. Because there is so much glitter, the texture is a little rough.. but a quick topcoat takes care of that! 
Shown is two coats of Pudding Lane with a topcoat of Seche Vite. 
What do you think of this lovely polish?
Thank you so much for reading! 
All the best, 
Jessica

Disclosure: This was provided for review. All opinions are my own.

9 comments:

  1. it's a dreamy stary sea :) i love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just bought this today! So excited to see a swatch of it! It looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Drooling!! Everyone keeps showing their swatches of these polishes and it's driving me crazy! I really need to order them! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks so pretty. I find it impossible to get glitter nail varnish off and I find it chips much easier than other varnish! It is gorgeous though! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Soo pretty! I need to get my hand on these polishes lol!


    Also, I'm holding a giveaway to kick off my new nail polish jewelry line! I'm giving away a ring I made, a revlon nail polish & eyelashes from MAC. :)
    If you want to enter, click here: spilledpolish Giveaway

    xo MADDY | spilledpolish

    ReplyDelete
  6. Found you on BBU blog hop


    I love glitter! And you nails look amazing here

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this color. So pretty!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your feedback! No spam please :)

ShareThis