Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Artsy Wednesday: Tribal Print Nail Art

This week's Artsy Wednesday challenge was to create a manicure inspired by a print or pattern. I decided to try to re-create the "tribal" motifs that have been so ubiquitous this Summer.
To create this look I started with a base of Essie Cocktail Bling, to which I added stripes and zig zags of Zoya Robyn and Arizona, Essence L.O.L, Essie Absolutely Shore, Sheswai F--- Yeah, Wet n' Wild Black Creme, Essie Brazilliant, and Rescue Beauty Lounge Poppy. I finished it off with black detailing using a Kiss Nail Art Pen. 
I love how this mani turned out! Would you ever try a look like this?
Be sure to check out the print and pattern manicures from the other ladies participating in Artsy Wednesday! 




Thank you so much for reading, 
All the best, 
Jessica

11 comments:

  1. ur tribal print is amaze1 WAY better than my attempt xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful wish I could create something like this :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cool I will definitely try tribal nails one day

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is an awesome tribal print mani!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've never tried tribal but yours looks great! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This looks gorgeous - like pottery!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have yet to conquer tribal nails...looking at how pretty yours is makes me want to try. Very nice

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your feedback! No spam please :)

ShareThis