Tuesday, September 11, 2012

The Digit-al Dozen: Blue Week Day 2: Butter London Bluey and Henley Regatta

Hello and welcome to day two of Blue Week! Today I have a subtle glitter gradient to show you, done with two polishes that were made for each other! I painted my nails with a base coat of Butter London Bluey, a lovely metallic deep blue. Over this I added a gradient tip using Butter London Henley Regatta, a mix of blue and green micro glitter in a clear base. Henley Regatta matches Bluey quite closely, creating a really subtle and chic look. I love glitter gradients, and this combo is a winner! What do you think? Be sure to check out the blue manicures from the other ladies participating in The Digit-al Dozen's Blue Week! 


Thank you so much for reading! 
All the best, 
Jessica

12 comments:

  1. Beautiful! I almost got Henley Regatta too at the bogo sale yesterday but I didn't....now I regret it, stunning!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its definitely worth picking up! I love micro glitters!

      Delete
  2. Gorgeous!! I have both of these colors so I might have to try this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooooh i haven't used my HR yet. Lovely xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahhhhh so pretty! I just grabbed Bluey recently, and I have a FingerPaints glitter that is similar to HR and now I can't wait to try this :D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your feedback! No spam please :)

ShareThis