Thursday, October 11, 2012

The Digit-al Dozen - Halloween Week! Day 4- Dia De Los Muertos Sugar Skull Manicure!

Day 4 of The Digit-al Dozen's Halloween Week is upon us! Per the suggestion of my friend Nnenna (Check out her lovely blog http://starcrossedsmile.com/ !) I did a Dia de Los Muertos Sugar Skulls manicure! I used Color Club Jackie Oh! as a base, and added white skulls using Andrea's Choice Reverso. The black detail was done with a Kiss nail art pen, and the colored dots with Zoya Arizona, Traci, and Zuza.
I love this colorful manicure! What do you think? Be sure to check out the manicures from the other ladies in the Digit-al Dozen group of bloggers:

Thank you so much for reading!
All the best,
Jessica

16 comments:

  1. ValiantlyVarnishedOctober 11, 2012 at 6:19 AM

    This is really cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. very cute nails!
    http://from-brussels-with-love.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness you did such a wonderful job here!!!!!


    I LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS. LOVE.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG the detail on this is crazy awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You killed this manicure- even better than I pictured it in my head! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This looks so awesome! You did an amazing job!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have nominated you for The Versatile Blogger Award! Congratulations!
    Please see for yourself here!
    http://addictedtoopi-yum.blogspot.com/2012/10/better-know-versatile-blogger-award-time.html#more

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you!! So glad you love it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is out of control! Definitely one of my favorites of all the incredible manis you've don.

    ReplyDelete
  10. O.M.G. I freaking LOVE these!! They look so good jess!

    ReplyDelete
  11. get out of here with those!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  12. this looks amazing, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  13. They're gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your feedback! No spam please :)

ShareThis