Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Artsy Wednesday: Jelly Sandwich!

This week's Artsy Wednesday theme was "Jelly Sandwich". A jelly sandwich (in the nail world) is a manicure where you layer a sheer jelly polish over and under a glitter polish. For my manicure, I layered Zoya's teal jelly- Frida, over Zoya Electra (a holographic silver tinsel glitter). I LOVE this look! Very fun and festive. What do you think? Be sure to check out the manicures from the other ladies participating in Artsy Wednesday:
Pretty Purple Polish 
Maria's Nail Art 
Polished Genius 
Unnaked Nails 
Nail & Polish 
Lab Muffin
An Accent Nail 
Valiantly Varnished 
Lacquered Lunatic
Thank you so much for reading! 
All the best, 
Jessica

Disclosure: These polishes were provided for review. All opinions are my own. 

7 comments:

  1. I love that you used shredded glitter for this- very cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Peace, Love & PolishNovember 21, 2012 at 7:32 AM

    I love this! The color's especially :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Alanna PrettyPurplePolishNovember 21, 2012 at 1:58 PM

    I love your choice of glitter. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is amazing. You are actually a genius Jess :D xxxxxxx

    Sugar and Spice

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've never seen a bar glitter jelly sandwich before! Love the green :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the glitter. It makes it look so artsy lol

    http://fashionistanygirl.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your feedback! No spam please :)

ShareThis