Wednesday, November 7, 2012

The Digit-al Dozen: Music Week Day 3!


Time for day 3 of the Digit-al Dozen's music week! My manicure today has a "love of music" theme.. in other words: hearts and notes! It is simple but I love it.. I think it came out really cute. I used a base of Andrea's Choice Reverso, Color Club Jackie Oh for the hearts, and a Kiss nail art pen for the notes and black details. 
What do you think? Be sure to check out the manicures from the other ladies participating in the Digit-al Dozen! 
Day 3
What is your favorite album right now?
Thank you so much for reading! 
All the best, 
Jessica

4 comments:

  1. my fave album right now is the one by Fun xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kirsten (Geeky Owl)November 8, 2012 at 3:24 PM

    Perfection! My favorite album right now is Meg & Dia: Here, Here, and Here

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE THIS. So simple but gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your feedback! No spam please :)

ShareThis