Tuesday, December 11, 2012

The Digit-al Dozen: Festiveness! Day 2


Time for day 2 of the Digit-al Dozen's Festiveness week! Today I did a "Winter Wonderland" manicure, using a base of Essie "Where's My Chauffeur?". I then added a snowman and snow with Andrea's Choice "Reverso", as well as a couple of trees using Zoya "Logan". I used a Kiss nail art pen for the black detailing. I'm happy with the result! What do you think?
Be sure to check out the festive nail art from the other ladies participating in the Digit-al Dozen!

Thank you so much for reading!



10 comments:

  1. How fun are these?! I need to be more creative like this.. too cute!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. AHHH ADORABLE!!!! So much patience!


    <3
    heather
    fashionistanygirl.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. So much there and all done so well! Love your little snowman!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Peace, Love &amp; PolishDecember 12, 2012 at 8:34 AM

    I just let out one of those gasps when someone loves something, because I love this! It's so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So adorable!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your feedback! No spam please :)

ShareThis