Wednesday, December 12, 2012

The Digit-al Dozen: Festiveness! Day 3


Time for another festive holiday manicure! Today I did a more abstract design, with little ornament-like objects hand drawn on white polish and filled in with red and green (Essie Leading Lady and Zoya Logan)with a little multi-glitter added. I love it! Its cute, mod, and very Christmas-y! 
What do you think? Be sure to check out the manicures from the other ladies participating in the Digit-al Dozen! 

Thank you so much for reading! 

6 comments:

  1. WOW This is seriously impressive! And really pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Peace, Love & PolishDecember 13, 2012 at 8:56 AM

    This is so cute! I love the shape of the ornaments!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love love love these!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow, i somehow missed these last week. These are awesome. I can't believe you got the spacing sooooo perfect and exact. Great job xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your feedback! No spam please :)

ShareThis