Thursday, December 12, 2013

December 2013 Birchbox Review


The December Birchbox is here! 
This month's box included: 
Camille Beckman Morelia Monarch Body Butter Sample
Eslor Skincare System Envelope of Sample Packets
Klorane Gentle Dry Shampoo Deluxe Sample
Secret Agent Beauty Nourishing and Plumping Lip Gloss Deluxe Sample
Lifestyle Extra- 2 Sachets of Kusmi Tea Paris BB Detox Tea
Birchbox Smartphone Screen Cleaner

A nice variety of samples this month! I'm excited to try out the dry shampoo... is anyone else obsessed with them? I also like the concept of "Lifestyle extras", its fun to get little samples of tea, chocolate, etc. in addition to the standard beauty samples. 

What do you think of this month's box?

*I purchased this box myself for review, all opinions are my own :) 

3 comments:

  1. Great post! For Sanity's Sake Products has a new product available on shelves January 1st called Pamper Samplers (a sampler box containing small business pampering products from all over). http://forsanityssakeproducts.blogspot.com/. Reviews are welcome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got the same box as you, not my fave but still loved it! The tea is gooooooood! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your feedback! No spam please :)

ShareThis