Tuesday, December 10, 2013

The Digit-al Dozen: Red, Green and Gold Week Day 2

Uh oh, for day 2 I used the exact same colors as day 1! Zoya Solange, Chyna, and Logan! You'll probably be seeing these colors again as the week goes on.. After all, it's red, gold and green week and these are gorgeous representations of those colors!
So, I blocked off my nails in red and gold and then added a little Christmas tree accent. I think it came out pretty cute!
Check out the manicures from the other ladies in the Digit-al Dozen! :) 

5 comments:

  1. Too cute! I am loving the little tree! Awesome job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Peace, Love & PolishDecember 12, 2013 at 11:42 AM

    Your little tree is so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aawww, your little tree is so precious! Love these polishes together!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These look gorgeous -- very classic :) I love the tree!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your feedback! No spam please :)

ShareThis