Wednesday, April 30, 2014

April 2014 Ipsy Glam Bag Review and Pictures

The April Ipsy bag is here! This month's bag, with a "beauty rocks" theme, included some great items. Here's what was inside:

Elizabeth Mott Pop! Goes the Shadow
Urban Decay 24/7 Velvet Eyeliner
Coastal Scents Eyeshadow Brush
Dr. Brant Microdermabrasion Skin Exfoliant

I'd say this month's bag was pretty good! The Urban Decay Eyeliner is a highlight for me, in a generous deluxe sample size. The Coastal Scents brush is great too. I think the Ipsy bag is a consistently good value for $10.00 a month. What do you think of this months bag?

*I purchased this box myself for review, all opinions are my own. 

1 comment:

  1. I got the same bag. I loved it. I really love that scrub and the UD eyeliner is perfect.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your feedback! No spam please :)

ShareThis